Gut Cleanse can be taken alongside Wheat Bran or Maple Syrup as complementary products.
Wheat Bran & Psyllium
Wheat bran acts as a source of insoluble fibre, while containing B vitamins and minerals. Insoluble fibre adds bulk to the stool so that it can pass through the intestine easier, relieving constipation.
Psyllium (husk) contains soluble fibre. Soluble fibre helps to lower LDL-cholesterol and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. It may also help to regulate the blood glucose level in Type 2 Diabetes individuals.
Both help to slow down the digestion process and increase satiety time, achieving better weight management.
*For enhanced results, customers can choose to embark on 16/8 Intermittent Fasting to support weight loss and for purifying of the body system.
- Cleanses the kidney, skin, liver, bladder & urinary tract
- Improves gut health and immunity
- Eliminates waste and toxins from body
- Promotes healthy skin
- Reduces water retention
- Aids peristalsis and gently eliminates waste from colon
Certifications and Approvals
- GMP Certified
- Non-GMO Formula
- Made in an FDA registered facility
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Avoid supplement in conjunction with other dietary supplements that contain high levels of elemental chromium
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking a prescription drug, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18
- If you are diabetic, or have a known medical condition, or are under any medication, consult your health practitioner before taking the supplement
- The product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, fish and crustacean shellfish
HOW TO USE IT
Customers who choose to embark on 16/8 Intermittent Fasting can refer to the recommended programme outline:
*Programme outline was created with the input and advice of Expressions’ Nutritionist
Directions to take the Gut Cleanse & Wheat Bran
During intermittent fasting:
- 2 – 6 capsules half an hour before breakfast
- 2 – 6 capsules half an hour after dinner
- Minimally 3L of water with 1 – 2 lemons per day
|Supplement||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Remarks|
|Gut Cleanse||2 caps||3 ||3||4||4||Take Energy Drink if you feel hungry|
|Wheat Bran||4 caps||5||5||6||6|
|Afternoon (8 hours of eating window)|
|Gut Cleanse||2||3||3||4||4||Take Energy Drink if you feel hungry|
Recommended frequency of programme: once a month
How to make *Energy Drink:
Prepare 1.5L of water, mix it with ⅓ of Expressions’ Grade A Maple Syrup* and the juice of 2 lemons. Mix well.
*Click here for more information on Expressions’ very own Grade A Maple Syrup
Our Gut Cleanse is enriched with 10 types of natural herbs. Key ingredients include: Ginger Root, Fennel Seed, Clove Bud, Cascara Sagrade Bark, Yellow Dock, Butternut Bark, Marshmallow Bark, Licorice Root, Dandelion Root, Sarsaparilla Root.
1._What is the difference between this 5-day Intermittent Fasting Gut Cleanse Kit and 3-day Gut Cleanse Detox Kit?
Our 5-day Intermittent Fasting Gut Cleanse Kit incorporates the use of the existing well-known 16/8 Intermittent Fasting method to complement the benefits of our Gut Cleanse kit.Consumers can continue with their own healthy balanced meals throughout the 5 days.
Our 3-day Gut Cleanse Detox Kit on the other hand, follows a recommended diet plan with our products and an energy drink mixture for the 3 days.
2._Is the 16/8 Intermittent Fasting programme compulsory?
It is not compulsory; however, it is strongly recommended to better support weight loss and for purifying of the body system.
3._Why do I need to consume minimally 3L of water per day?
It is important to consume large amounts of water for the body’s detoxifying process. Drinking plenty of water will help to cleanse your gastrointestinal tract and rid your body of unwanted toxins.
We recommend for this high-water intake to be taken in conjunction with healthy balanced meals. With the high-water intake, more frequent urination may also be expected
4._Can I still exercise during the programme?
Yes, exercise is imperative for good health. Do remember to drink plenty of water after exercising.
5._Will I lose weight through the programme?
With the natural herbs (e.g. Ginger Root) present, effective weight loss can be achieved through the programme. In addition, the other ingredients present help to reduce water retention as well.
We recommend pairing our 5-day Intermittent Fasting Gut Cleanse Kit with our Super Fat Burner for even better results.
6._Can I take the supplements while pregnant/breastfeeding?
Please consult your health practitioner before consuming the supplements.